An Invitation to Rejoice!
Rejoice! In 2024, Bethany Fellows will celebrate our 25th anniversary!
For 25 years and counting, Bethany Fellows pastors have led with faithfulness, courage, creativity, devotion, resilience and joy!
Rejoice! Bethany Fellows is strengthening faith communities in cities and denominations across the country! 200 young pastors have been supported in prayer and friendship. 300+ congregations have been served by a Bethany Fellow or Bethany Alumni. Thousands of people have experienced the positive impact of "The Bethany Way" in worship, mission, community building, and rooted, vibrant faith.
Rejoice, again! Bethany Fellows is still growing, widening, and deepening the impact of this prayerful, vital ministry for pastors and congregations! In our 25th year and beyond, we continue to:
- Inviting 60+ pastors under the age of 35 into Bethany Disciple Fellows and Bethany Ecumenical Fellows in-person retreat groups.
- Launching Bethany Congregations, a ministry for Bethany Fellows alumni and lay-leadership teams.
- Offering a variety of worship resources, grants, and creative vision for congregations of all shapes and sizes.
We invite you to join us in commemorating this milestone and contributing to the success of our Rejoice! initiative. Here's how you can participate:
- Spread the Word: Share the news of Bethany Fellows' 25th anniversary and the Rejoice! campaign within your congregation. Show the new Bethany Fellows video as part of a minute for mission in worship. (Find the video here: https://bethanyfellows.org)
- Financial Support: Consider inviting your congregation to make a generous contribution to the Rejoice! Campaign over the next 3 years. Your support will directly impact the next generation of ministry leaders and help sustain the vibrant Bethany Fellows community.
- In-person Gatherings: We'll gather across the country to share stories and celebrate 25 years of Bethany Fellows. Come back here for more information soon!
- Virtual Celebration: Stay tuned for details about a special virtual celebration to mark the 25th anniversary. We look forward to connecting with you to reminisce, share stories, and envision the future of ministry together.